Well, once again it has been forever since I posted. I see my last one said "yay, school is almost out"! Well, now....only 5 weeks till school starts again! Did summer go by this fast when we were kids or did it go faster?
I wanted to share a picture. Our friends from PA came to visit us again this summer and of course we had a great time. I'll post more pics later.......still haven't transfered them from my camera. This picture was taken at Campbells. We were supposed to have them taken outside but it was raining so they graciously brought us into their family room and took some pics there. They were so incredibly nice to us. You can see the rest of the pics by visiting thier website. Go to www.campbellsfineportraits.com when you get there you can view their new blog or you can click on Enter the website, then click clients, then enter roxanne as the password.
Hope everyone is having a great summer. I have really been enjoying looking at the great pictures on everyone else's blog. Ya'll are so much more creative than me! I admire you all.
Monday, July 7, 2008
Posted by Roxanne at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment