Sunday, October 12, 2008

PRESENTING............

Please turn your sound on..

Hmmm.mmmm(that was me clearing my throat).......and here are our next 2 contestants for Miss. Junior Miss Passed You By..........Miss. Natalie is wearing a sleeveless blue and white (not quite) tea length gown by Jessica McClintock. (Not Jessica Simpson.) Miss. Danielle is wearing a (very special) gown, (we think she may have purchased it from the Sixteen Candles or Pretty in Pink garage sale EXTRAVAGANZZA)! Hair and make-up done exclusivly by "Raaaaxxan". Pictures by Carolie the Magnificent! All things provided by Dan the Man, the Man with the Plan, Inc.!!

Compliments are welcome.
Complaints will be sent to the interneter shredder.
Donations can be sent to we need a new style dot com
The tribe has spoken.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh, come on! WE LOOK FINE! haha

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Tribe Master,why do you keep reminding me of the past!!!OKAY,what I want to know is why I chose a STRIPED dress & a SIDE ponytail.I can remember being so excited about that dress & bringing a picture out of a magazine of that hair do to Betty Poole & saying "I want my hair just like that" PLEASE lets remember when our girls go to prom or homecomming help them choose of a more classic frock!!!!

Anonymous said...

By the way I LOVE the Pretty in Pink music!!

Roxanne said...

#1 comment...........Okay Nat........ya'll did look fine,,,,,,"back in the day"!

Poooooooooorrrrrrrrrr Coooooooreeeyyy!

Roxanne said...

#2 comment.........Dear reject..........It is my job.......that is all!

And why you chose a striped dress and side ponytail is this........you were influenced by aliens.........and Betty Boop (aka. Betty Poole) had just been beamed down and Tom, Dick, Sally and Hary.......(just ask MiMi who they are........she's got them DVR'd now) had taken over "the salon" and did hair that day!