Hey ya'll ....I'm Paula Dean......
HAaaaaaa.......sorry.....I typed Hey ya'll and then Paula's voice just filled my head!
Okay....so......Erin tagged me..... to share something funny your child recently said. The first thing that came to mind was not something that happened recently.............but something Camryn said years ago........but still so funny.
July 14, 2003
I know this only because I wrote it down on a scrap piece of paper and still have it. (Because I'm that organized.) HA HA HA
We were at Natalie's house...........
Camryn walks in the room.........holding her little hands out and says that she is holding her baby. (Nothing was in her hands.) We say awwwww........and whatever.......and then ask her what her baby's name is. She says bumble bee. (ooooooookkkkkkkk) We go along...........start asking her about bumble bee. Does Bumble Bee have a last name? Yes......Shif Snif. And Bumble Bee's Daddy was named Ship Dip.
We were laughing our heads off..........Ship Dip Shif Snif!
So then we asked if Bumble Bee had any brothers or sisters.............Here was her answer.......
He has 2 brothers.........their names were Carleb and Donald....
Carleb and Donald live in New York City.....but they used to live in Texas.
Ship Dip lives in Hattiesburg with Jesus.
HAaaaaaa.......sorry.....I typed Hey ya'll and then Paula's voice just filled my head!
Okay....so......Erin tagged me..... to share something funny your child recently said. The first thing that came to mind was not something that happened recently.............but something Camryn said years ago........but still so funny.
July 14, 2003
I know this only because I wrote it down on a scrap piece of paper and still have it. (Because I'm that organized.) HA HA HA
We were at Natalie's house...........
Camryn walks in the room.........holding her little hands out and says that she is holding her baby. (Nothing was in her hands.) We say awwwww........and whatever.......and then ask her what her baby's name is. She says bumble bee. (ooooooookkkkkkkk) We go along...........start asking her about bumble bee. Does Bumble Bee have a last name? Yes......Shif Snif. And Bumble Bee's Daddy was named Ship Dip.
We were laughing our heads off..........Ship Dip Shif Snif!
So then we asked if Bumble Bee had any brothers or sisters.............Here was her answer.......
He has 2 brothers.........their names were Carleb and Donald....
Carleb and Donald live in New York City.....but they used to live in Texas.
Ship Dip lives in Hattiesburg with Jesus.








3 comments:
I am laughing my fool head off...because I remember this so well!!! We were in Delaney's room, only Delaney wasn't here yet! haha GOOD ONE!!!
lol. She is a hoot! You can never tell what a child is gonna say that will tickle your funny bone :)
Erin
I rememeber this soo well! poor little bumble bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment