Tuesday, December 30, 2008

9 YEARS AGO,,,,,,,,,,,,

Please turn your sound on...........if you want to.





Nine years ago..........half-way across our big ole world........

In this section of China........
Into this orphanage (or this home as I like to call it)


This precious child was placed.

She was found at the local police station and brought to the orphanage before she was even 12 hours old. (According to the note that was left with her and the police report and the orphanage paperwork anyway.)
6 and 1/2 months later she was placed in my arms for the very first time and I will NEVER forget that feeling.
My reason for this post is for 2 things.........
To say Happy 9th birthday Camryn!!........
But mainly.........asking ya'll if you would join me in praying for her birthmother.
We don't know who she is..........never will..........but I would bet........that half way around this world..........and especially right now............she is thinking of the child she gave birth to......the child she maybe only held and kissed for a brief moment............and the child she saw carried away from her forever.........to never know again...........where she is.
Would ya'll please pray with me .........that that special woman.........the woman that brought Camryn into this world...............would somehow have some peace........that somehow God (and she may not know God)......will LET HER KNOW...........SOMEHOW........that her baby is SO LOVED..........and that her baby is happy........well cared for..............and is living the life that she may have dreamed her to have........................as she was..... probably.... watching her baby.... as she was being taken away from her forever.



5 comments:

Erin Pope said...

Sure I will and tell Camryn I said I hoped she had the best birthday ever!

Erin

Roxanne said...

Erin.........you are the bomb! Thanks so much! If I had a prize to give away to the first person that comments.......you would win hands down!

Anonymous said...

Yes I will pray for her brithmother,I can't imagine how she must have felt that night,but that baby was born for you & Darren!

Natalie said...

Oh, Roxanne! I think of Camryn's birth mother from time to time as well. I do pray that she knows her baby is happy and healthy. And I hope she knows what a wonderful gift she gave us all.

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Happy Birthday Camryn!
What a beautiful tribute from your mom. I know the two of you are blessed!