Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HOWDY AND HALLELUJAH!

Yayyyyy!! Wal-Mart had the camera I had picked out back in stock... so I bought it today. I have no idea what to do with it.........how to put my pics on comp yet........but we'll get there.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....go to Natalie's http://natalieslifeinpictures.blogspot.com blog for me.

Cause tonight was so important......

Camryn's school had their Christmas musical tonight and Camryn had a solo. It was short but oh so sweet! A Mama couldn't be any prouder! Natalie, bless her heart, came right home and posted it on her blog. Ya'll go hear that sweet little voice.

1 comments:

Our Red Thread Journey said...

Roxanne,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog again. I originally had a link to yours on there, but my computer crashed and I had to restore from an old file. I'm going to add it when I get home (the server at work won't let me edit). I read your blog every day, but seldom comment because our filters at work will only let me read (I can't even see photos). I'm doing this with my iPhone and I'm not sure whether or not my post will save correctly. Let me know! Christie