Twas the week before Christmas
And all thru the crib
I cain't take no pictures
And this is no fib!
My camera is broken and Wal-Mart is out
Of the new one I want....I say with a shout!
My DVR was replaced with Hi-D you see,
Housewives were lost.......no Edie, no Susan, no Bree!
3 seasons of Survivor and Dallas Cowboys no doubt,
Gone, gone, gone.......I truly do poubt!
When all of a sudden there arose such a clatter....
Camryn just realized......so were her Family Matters!
O Laura, o Eddie, o Urkel and Carl,
O joy O joy! As I pretended to snarl!
No pictures, no cards, no Monk and no Jeff,
curse you Kodak easy share and curse you Hi-Def!
And as Forrest Gump would say......"That is all I have to say about that"!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Bah-Humbug
Posted by Roxanne at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Too funny! You are so good!!!
Post a Comment