Camryn and Kenidy love their Barbie movies. A new one came on recently and Camryn DVR'd it. Kenidy had not seen it yet but wanted to. Camryn asked yesterday if they could come over here Sat and watch it. So after they played for a while at Danielle's this morn I went and got them and came back here. I don't think I've ever known them to be that quiet and still for so long. 



This is Barbie and "The Diamond Castle"........I highly recommend it!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Posted by Roxanne at 1:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Hey girl. I think I have this movie memorized. I KNOW Mallory does. LOL! I bought it for her last week and she has watched it a million times. She loves it!
Love these pics! Hope you are doing good. I think about you often.
Love,
Adele
I'm so glad Kenidy FINALLY got to see this. I'm sure I will be buying this as soon as we can get to Wal-Mart.
Camryn's room looks so pretty! I'm so glad our girls have each other!
Post a Comment