My good friend April came to visit us this weekend. I haven't seen her in almost 4 years. She and I met when Darren was in college at Southeastern and she and I have been friends every since. She's a social worker in Baker, La. We had a nice visit. She's OBSESSED with scrapbooking and brought me a book she had made for me and brought a lot of her stuff and she and Camryn made a book for Camryn this morning. It was so good to see you April........hope it won't be another 4 years before we see each other again!


Sunday, September 21, 2008
Posted by Roxanne at 1:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Cute pictures! Tell April I said Hey!!!! Does she blog? I can't wait to see the scrapbooks.
Hey Roxanne. I love the pics. Your hair looks great! I am a scrapbooker as well. I think you need to start scrapping so we can go to some fun scrap events together. ;)
Camryn is growing up so fast. She is so beautiful.
Post a Comment