I put a good bit of stuff on here today.......be sure to go to "older posts" so you don't miss any of this tantalizing entertainment!! Roxanne
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I put a good bit of stuff on here today.......be sure to go to "older posts" so you don't miss any of this tantalizing entertainment!! Roxanne
Posted by Roxanne at 3:17 PM
....by a Mom who was helping her daughter make sugar cookies.......
"She rolled out that dough with the grace and percision of a monkey after to many shots of tequila!"
2 comments:
I loved all the pictures of Camryn.Where did yall get that cute outfit in the "I promise she dosen't wear pink everyday"post? By the way I swear Camryn looks like you in that picture,I swear,Roxanne she really does!
Oh my word Danielle.........I didn't notice it before..but I think she does too! How neat! You oughta look at it tonight and call her in there and tell her. If I tell her she'll be like..yeah,...right....whatever mom!!
I love that outfit too.....and that is the ONE time she's worn it. Although when we bought it she swore she would wear it "all the time". Shirt came from J.C. Penney and legging came from Limited 2!
Post a Comment