Okay........I admit it...........I can get so sucked into this blogging thing. Each blog leads to another blog and that blog leads to another blog..........
Ya'll...........I know they say "It's a Small World".......but dang...........there's a lot of people out there...........who have such interesting stories.............READ ALL ABOUT IT! Isn't that what the press says.......??????? Or the New York Times????????? Anyway....somebody said it and they were RIGHT ON!
Anyway.........the reason for this post is.........I found this picture on somebody's blog.........and the first thought in my sick head was.............this reminds me of...............
Sunday, November 9, 2008
CONFESSIONS OF A MIDDLE-AGED BLOGGER QUEEN
What is the first thought that comes in your head when you see this?
I won't say till I see what ya'll think.
If nobody else who sees this thinks at the first instant what I thought
.........I may have to go to therapy........
GAME ON
Posted by Roxanne at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
My mind is pretty boring! My first thought...GAY!
It looks like these guys are pretending to be excited about one of them gettiing married.
Nope.......ya'll is both wrong! I won't tell yet.......
DANIELLE......Go check out the peacock costume on waiting for Sophie.....but shhhh....don't tell Mae Mae!
I saw it.Wonder if it's the one from Pottery Barn? No,hers was probably custom made & flown in from some other country!
Okay,I'm thinking somthing about a funeral?
Oh Dear Lord............why are you thinking about a funeral?
And YES...........bet that peacock costume was custom made..........maybe by the little munchkins and fairies that MUST live with them! HOW ELSE? could her life happen?
Post a Comment