Inspired : outstanding or brilliant in a way or to a degree suggestive of divine inspiration
Anyway.......I have been inspired!
To do what you must be asking yourself?
Erin and BigMama and BooMama have "inspired" me to have a "GIVE AWAY" of my very own!
I did some very deep soul searching tonight......trying to find just the right thing.
I wanted to make it meaningfullllllll...........want-abllllllle...........almost unatainablllllllle......
I want ya'll to DIG DEEP in your comments as to why you might possibly deserve this.
I PRESENT TO YOU NOW.........

It is my......one of a kind.........original........knock off......slightly used..........(but still in great condition), KATE SPADE of NEW YORK handbag!
I obtained this, well, almost unobtainalbe treasure, on a trip to New York City! (I know, ya'll are gasping for breath now......go get your inhaler.......this will wait.)
You back? Okay.....Then......BRING IT ON! How much do you want this bad girl?
I wish you all good wishes!
P.S. I didn't actually buy this in NYC..........I bought it at a flea market somewhere around Allentown, PA......(but that is only like and hour or so from New York....and I DID go to NYC on that trip.)
P.S.S. If Danielle or Natalie win this........ya'll will totally save me on shipping! So talk good girls!
P.S.S.S. HAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAA







3 comments:
I don't know what kind of comment you are looking for, but (my dear beautiful, thin, sister with pretty hair and nails with so many talents that I couldn't dare list them all here) you know that I was just saying yesterday at Mama's that I needed a new purse. Now that Spencer is getting older, I can't keep using his diaper bag to hold my essentials (even though it is so cute with his name embroidered on the side!). You are just so generous to be willing to give away such a treasure. You're heart must be filled with pure gold!
Hmmmmm.....not bad. You are in first place! Well, last too, since you are the only one that has commented so far!!
ha ha ha
okay I am loving your music to this post girl! I don't deserve the purse because it would just puff up my vanity feathers and cause me to strut more like a peacock and less like a lady however I think it is FABULOUS to give away a bag like this and I think you are FABULOUS! too!
Hugs!
Erin
Post a Comment