Saturday, November 15, 2008

MIRACLES

MIRACLES.........no matter how big or how small.......happen everyday!!

THIS...........was lost like a year ago. Has been searched for high and low by lots and lots of people. Was lost when we had 3 houseguests for 2 weeks............another house guest for 3 nights.......and many others that just came and went.....during that 2 week time.

WE ALL SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND SEARCHED!


TONIGHT............was found deep in the bowels of THIS.............




THIS.........is Camryn's "red chair". (I know it doesn't look red in the pic.......but it is......or maybe used to be.....) Anyway.........This chair has been searched by at least 10 different people.........TURNED UPSIDE DOWN..........and searched again.


I'm telling you people.........my hands and so many others dug so deep into this chair that I think she might have been offended. Well.......not that she has feelings or whatever......but still...........I'm telling you.........WE SEARCHED!

But tonight..........we were watching a DVD and Camryn says..........Mom get me a flashlight........and I'm all WHY? She's like.......I think I feel the remote! No way......is what I say..........BUT DAD-GUM........if her little hands and skinny arms didn't reach down further than I guess anyone else's did...........and (to quote Emeril) BAMMMM....came up with that remote!

Let me tell you..........some celebrating was going on! I guess we are spoiled spoiled people.......but only ONE remote to control TWO satelite receivers.........NOT A GOOD THING!

So....internets........I bid you goodnight!

Going to channel surf with my miracle!

DCC here I come!

P.S. I hope ya'll all know me well enough to know that I don't really think that finding a lost remote qualifies as a true miracle.

P.P.S. But we were really happy about it!








4 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

girl you crack me up. I have had this happen to me before and I know all about a remote hunt. It is a giddy feeling to finally find it again. Enjoy channel surfing :)

Erin

Natalie said...

No explanation necessary! I would be lost as a goose without our remotes! And I've said it before---remotes and sippy cups (and haps, in Danielle's case) need beepers on them!

Anonymous said...

Glory,glory hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!Honey I know the feeling & yes it is worth blogging about!!

Adele said...

HILARIOUS. You should write a book, Roxanne. You crack me up and make me laugh......and well, I needed a good laugh today.
Happy Surfing.