Tuesday, November 25, 2008

THE HIGH ROAD TO LOW FASHION!


I am so so NOT KNOWING what to buy everyone for Christmas. I've been to the mall...........I've been on countless web-sites.............SOMEONE OUT THERE.......HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!





THEN.........a random search brought me to the answer! Why??? had I not thought of this before!!!







Girls, boys.........men, women..........all ages...........




DICKIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!





"No matter how you spell it, dickeys are practical and comfortable in the summer and winter. They keep a cold draft from blowing down your neck, and they keep that itchy sweater away from your face. If you suddenly find yourself too warm, they are easy to remove. Use them to accent your skin tones.





Almost everyone looks good in a dickey."












3 comments:

Erin Campbell-Pope said...

You are cracking me up. :) This is why I come to your blog...for a good giggle :) :) :)

Erin

Natalie said...

I'll take mine in GOLD!!

Roxanne said...

Erin.......I'm giggling with ya!!

Natalie.........they don't come in gold.........silver lame' is available though!