Wednesday, October 10, 2007


Camryn is gonna have my hide!! But, I just HAD to share this picture. This is Cade.This pic was taken at a baby shower at my sister Natalie's house. I went looking for Camryn and this is how I found her. Notice that they are playing each others game boys! Camryn met him in 4 year old preschool and I think they are engaged. If you had an "it" couple in preschool.....that would be them. They don't get to see each other very often but believe me she still talks about him all the time. I often find "love notes" that she has written him. Although, after his b-day party last year she almost broke up with him. I found a "dear john" letter to him full of how she had enjoyed their time together but that now she thought it was time for them to "do something else"!! How funny is that? However, she has since seen that letter and told me to throw it away because that was just how she was feeling at the time but that she doesn't feel that way now. What is so sweet about them is that he seems to feel the same way about her. His Mom says he talks about her all the time and that everytime they are in a store and he sees something pink he says that they need to buy it for Camryn!! He goes to school in Poplarville, so as you can imagine, they don't see each other hardly ever. But....ahhhhh 1st love!

0 comments: