Monday, October 8, 2007


Monday afternoon.......It's raining outside. What is it about rain that makes you just want to take a nap? Just the sound of it makes me yawn!


I hope everyone had a nice weekend. Darren was working nights so Camryn and I pretty much had the weekend to ourselves. We went to the Picayune football game Friday night with my good friend Amy and Camryn met up with 3 of her good friends. They danced and cheered and screamed and hollered!! Watch out cheerleaders.......you've got competition coming with these 4!!
Saturday we went shopping and to the movies with her friend Blair and Blairs Mom. We had such a good time. We went and saw "The Game Plan" and it was really good. Better than I thought it would be.
Sunday we spent the day at my Mama and Daddy's house. Both my sisters and their 5 kids were there. Mama had quite a full house but it was very nice for all of us to be together.
Well, my Camarooneytooney should be getting here from school any minute now and will take over the computer. Webkinz here she comes!

0 comments: