Tuesday, October 2, 2007

TURN YOU SOUND ON WHILE WATCHING THIS PLEASE. I just have to share some more pictures. These pictures are of Camryn and her BFF's Olivia and Dana. Olivia and Dana and their awesome Mom, Barb, live in Allentown, PA. Barb and I met when we were adopting Olivia and Camryn. They went back a few years later and adopted Dana from the same orphange that Camryn and Libby came from. What an incredible story they have.

My life was forever changed on that China trip. Of course because of getting my beautiful daughter but I never in a million years would have believed that I would make such a wonderful, wonderful friend half way across the world.

We have been so fortunate to be able to spend a lot of time with Barb and her precious girls. And I think it is priceless that our 3 girls all came from the same wonderful orphange in China. They were all born within a few months of each other and were infants in China together. How cool is it for them that they know each other so well and share that time that sadly Barb and I know so little about. Camryn was 7 months old when she came home, Libby was 5 months old when she came home and Dana was 4 years old when she came home. Dana's story is something that a book should be written about. The circumstances that finally allowed her to come home are to many to write about on here. But know that it is an amazing, sometimes sad, but wonderful story.

These pictures were taken over the past 2 summers. Some are in Picayune and at my home, some are in Allentown at their home and others are in Philly, PA and Ocean City, Maryland. Words cannot begin to describe what wonderful times we have all spent together.

0 comments: