Got this e-mail from a friend of mine. Thought it was kind of neat and thought I'd share. Feel free to send it back to me with your answers.
A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Medical/Insurance Secretary
2. Day care worker
3. Jewlery store sales
4. Video Store owner
B) Four movies I would watch over and over :
1. Pretty Woman
2. Sleepless in Seattle
3. 16 Candles
4. You've Got Mail
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Picayune
2. Henleyfield
3. Hammond, LA
4. Henleyfield (again)
D) Four shows that I watch:
1. Survivor
2. Still Standing
3. Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders Making the Team
4. Hannah Montana (no one is allowed to laugh at that!)
E) Four places I have been: (besides the places I have lived)
1. China
2. Allentown, PA (lots of times)
3. New York City (twice)
4. Yellowstone National Park
F) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Amy
2. Barb
3. Bobby
4. Carmon
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Baby back ribs
2. Grilled vegs w/ mushrooms
3. Salad
4. Pizza
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. On a cruise
2. Disneyworld
3. Pennsylvania
4. China
I) Four folks I think will respond.
1. Amy
2. Barb
3. Carmon
4. Fara
J)4 Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Everyday with Camryn
2. Cooler weather so I can sit outside by a fire
3. Christmas
4. Seeing who wins Survivor
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Posted by Roxanne at 10:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment