Okay....this is to funny. I found this on Jill's blog. It was an entry I somehow had missed a few months ago. But after reading it I had to try it out. What you do is go to google and type in your name and needs in quotes. Ex. "roxanne needs" and then copy the 1st ten things that come up. Here we go......
Roxanne needs a man. ( I think not!!!)
Roxanne needs a golden earring. ( Only if it's white gold.)
Roxanne needs 20 Saturday lunches. ( Depends on where there from.)
Roxanne needs disco c.d.'s. ( Why?)
Roxanne needs fine art. ( Sure, if I can sell it!)
Roxanne needs a fasionable life. ( I thought I was doing okay...but..)
Roxanne needs revenge lyrics. ( I won't even go there.)
Roxanne needs coaxing from Zeus. ( Again, won't even go there.)
Okay,,,,that was only 8 but that's enough!!! Too funny Jill. Ya'll come up with some of the craziest things!!
Happy Wednesday everyone!!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Posted by Roxanne at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
why Roxanne needs disco cds? Somebody,somewhere knows how well you can do the robot!
Post a Comment